Q: Can I access the P (formerly F) and the S (formerly G) drives from the Hunt Library public computers?

A: The fifteen computers along the north wall of the library require you to log in and will allow you to access the same programs and drives that you can access in the campus computer labs. On the rest of the Hunt Library computers, you can obtain access to the P:\ (personal storage) and S:\ (shared storage) drives through ERNIE. Look under the ERAU Tools section to find the Network File Access option.

Please note that the computers that do not require a log in have limited functionality and you will will only be able to view and print your documents if they have been saved in a Microsoft Office program.

Return to Main FAQs Page